Sports

Boys' and Girls' Bike, 12" Kid's Bicycle for 2-4 Years Old, EVA Tires, Training Wheels with Coaster Brake

Boys' and Girls' Bike, 12" Kid's Bicycle for 2-4 Years Old, EVA Tires, Training Wheels with Coaster Brake

Regular price $40.88 USD
Regular price Sale price $40.88 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.
  • EASY TO INSTALL : Easy Assembly- 80% of the bike has been installed . you just need to put the rest of 20% parts together. Generally . it will takes 30 minutes to finish the whole installment.
  • DURABLE & SAFE : Mainly Consist of 2 training wheels . EVA tires . cushioning padded seat . Hi-tensile steel frame and fork. Also come with two flexible pedals.
  • CUTE & ATTRACTIVE : Shining outlook attract kids easily . come with different colors and a little different parts for boys and girls. Your kids will be more willing to ride it out and be stand out among others.
  • BEGINNER-FRIENDLY : Easy to handle . the rear coaster brake makes it easier and safer to ride and learn; The 12? fashionable bike ideal for kids aged from 2-4 year old.
  • GREAT GIFT IDEA : Color Pink and Purple are generally for girls . so they included a basket in front to store girl?s little things . convenient and easy-access. Great choice as a Christmas or Birthday gift for kids aging 2-4.
View full details